Translate

Lifestyle sign up

Join our newsletter

Receive 100 FREE Lifestyle Blog post ideas

    Tuesday, August 18, 2020

    Reflection of a tranquil evening

    It's the end of summer in Florida, and it is still really hot outside. Most days I just stay inside and read or watch movies to escape the hot Florida heat. It gets closer to 100°F most days so the chill air conditioning is a welcome alternative to getting excersize outside. 

    Some days it gets so cold inside that I hide under the covers and escape from the world in my bedroom. I just finished knitting a scarf; it's warm fibers warm the goose bumps that chill my skin.

    Now it's 7:45 p.m. and the sun is setting. A light patter from a nearby rain shower tingles ASMR to my senses. Immediately I notice the soft light that passes through the windowsill. I had to capture this magical exposure before the sun set behind the horizon leaving me in dark silence near my guitar. 

    What a beaufui way to escape the heat, by cozying up under a blanket listening to the light rain showers pass by. Moments like these make me wish I was in Narnia but it's only a fantasy. However I feel more relaxed as I take some moments to soak up this tranquility. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sign up now

    Join the newsletter

    Subscribe below and get freebies to your inbox.

      We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.

      How to start a blog

      So you want to start a blog. This page will help you get started with your blog. There are a few things you can do to help you do ...