Translate

Lifestyle sign up

Join our newsletter

Receive 100 FREE Lifestyle Blog post ideas

    Thursday, July 1, 2021

    7 bible scriptures that show you your worth in God's eyes

    a photo of a pearl from unsplash.com

    One day, i read an article by the famous Hollywood actress Candace Cameron Bure where she told the interviewer about her relationship with Jesus and how she wants to tell the world about him. She was happy about the way that Jesus was changing her family's life for the better but it wasn't until she realized that she was a bad person, unworthy of God that she became thankful of Jesus and that he would pay the price for her sins and would take her place. Since then, I've thought about the scripture she shared Galatians 3:13-15 and my worth in God's eyes. 

    1. Psalms 139:13-18
    For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them. How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; When I awake, I am still with You.

    2. Romans 5:8
    But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

    3. Galatians 3:13-14
    Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”), that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

    4. Ephesians 1:7
    In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace

    5. Matthew 10:31
    Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

    6. Luke 12:7
    But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

    7. Matthew 7:6
    “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sign up now

    Join the newsletter

    Subscribe below and get freebies to your inbox.

      We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.

      How to start a blog

      So you want to start a blog. This page will help you get started with your blog. There are a few things you can do to help you do ...