Translate

Lifestyle sign up

Join our newsletter

Receive 100 FREE Lifestyle Blog post ideas

    Wednesday, July 14, 2021

    Jesus loves you

    It's amazing to me how someone would love me so much that he would have thought of me and noticed me before I ever noticed him. He saw my need, my filth, my sin, my guilt and my shame and yet he thought I was desirable. He said, I love you through the greatest act of sacrifice. He redeemed us with his blood at the cross. He gave up his life because he saw our worth. He wanted to be with us for ever. The greatest act of sacrifice is that he would lay down his life just to be with me, and you, and you and all of you. Then he rose again from the dead. He had the power to defeat death. He is risen! Then he will come again to take us to be with him for all of eternity. Did you know that someone could love you so much?

    Romans 5:8
    John 3:16-17
    Romans 10:9-10
    Galatians 3:13-14
    1 Thessalonians 4:14-17

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sign up now

    Join the newsletter

    Subscribe below and get freebies to your inbox.

      We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.

      How to start a blog

      So you want to start a blog. This page will help you get started with your blog. There are a few things you can do to help you do ...