Translate

Lifestyle sign up

Join our newsletter

Receive 100 FREE Lifestyle Blog post ideas

    Monday, February 15, 2021

    What photographers use to edit their photos

    Ever a stunning photo and wonder what the photographer used to edit their photos? There are lots of different programs out there for editing photos and if you read on you can learn about a few.

    Lightroom

    Lightroom is probably one of the apps that photographers use most to edit their photos. For a small subscription fee you can get access to all the editing features and even buy presents for your photos. I used kight room for a while but found another alternative to fit my budget. 

    VSCO
    VSCO is another subscription service that use can use to edit your photos. The aesthetic is very known for the instagram girls who use this application. It has lots of different features and filters that you can use to enhance your photos. 

    Snapseed 
    Snapseed is a free editing app that you can download from the Google app store and it has a lot of features like lightroom. However, I don't think you can use presets with this application. I used it after my subscription with light room ended and I like the amount of features it has.

    In phone editing tool
    Your cell phone likely has an in phone editing tool to adjust the exposure, contrast, high lights and shadows. I use this alot because I like the control i have over my editing. I don't like to use heavy editing on my photos just a slight adjustment and tweak to the filters to give my photos a smooth look. 



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sign up now

    Join the newsletter

    Subscribe below and get freebies to your inbox.

      We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.

      How to start a blog

      So you want to start a blog. This page will help you get started with your blog. There are a few things you can do to help you do ...