Translate

Lifestyle sign up

Join our newsletter

Receive 100 FREE Lifestyle Blog post ideas

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    The new (right) way of eating an Oreo

    Do you remember as a kid how you used to eat Oreos? Some people would lick the cream while others were dunkers. I recalled this childhood phenomena as I had a little midnight snack in my kitchen. Could there really be a new way to eat an Oreo?

    Well I tried it out. I started by licking the cream and biting half of the cookie with no cream. 
    I then proceeded by licking the cookie with cream and pasting it back to it's twin. 

    Finally for the grand finale I dunked the whole Oreo into my almond milk and bit into the exposed end of the creme cookie.

     It was delicious. 
    So delicious infact I did it twice because I was so distracted by eating the first take that I had to take a picture of the second take for this story. 

    What do you think? How do you eat an Oreo? 

    By the way: my Oreo is chocolate creme filled. I wonder who milked the chocolate cow to get that creme.

    2 comments:

    Sign up now

    Join the newsletter

    Subscribe below and get freebies to your inbox.

      We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.

      How to start a blog

      So you want to start a blog. This page will help you get started with your blog. There are a few things you can do to help you do ...