Translate

Lifestyle sign up

Join our newsletter

Receive 100 FREE Lifestyle Blog post ideas

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    Get organized with a task management app

    Task management apps are great for getting organized and stayingnirganized. I used the Google task manager for a time. I still receive updates to this day fsithyduoy reminding me to do each task but there is so much to do in the day that I began to forget to use it. 

    I go more by an internal clock. So I guess tasks managers don't work for me. Maybe I should get back on the horse and try again. Here are some reasons why a task manager is good for you.  

    Google task manager comes with suggestions. If you have a hobby, time to spend with friends and family or an essay due, Google task manager will have preser suggestions in its system to help you choose when you want to do these things. It is helpful because down of the suggestions in Google's takes manager are things that I have never thought of before. 

    Trying an electronic task manager like the one from Google is good because it includes dates. You can long in an appointment you have to go to and Google will remind you at a certain time complete it. You will never have to miss an appointment or an important task again when Google manager chimes in to tell you not to forget a special date. 

    Google task manager can let you set the time and place of your trip. Say for example you have a flight and you want to meet up with a colleague. Google takes manager will let you input this information and remind you when it's time. 

    I like using Google tasks manager but with all the things that I have to do in the day I have created an internal clock where I just remember important things. Of course I will write down anything that is important. However for moments when I am in a cycle period I will log into Google task manager or use my alarm clock to remind me to do an important task for someone. However it is not something I will rely on definitely. 

    What works for you? Do you faithfully use a task manager Kirk the one from Google? Do you use something else? How is your memory? If you Have any suggestions feel free to leave them in the comments. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sign up now

    Join the newsletter

    Subscribe below and get freebies to your inbox.

      We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.

      How to start a blog

      So you want to start a blog. This page will help you get started with your blog. There are a few things you can do to help you do ...