Translate

Lifestyle sign up

Join our newsletter

Receive 100 FREE Lifestyle Blog post ideas

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    Get organized: my routine

    There are lots of different methods out there for how to get organized and stay organized. When I think about these methods, whether it be minimalism, or writing things down or creating a schedule I find it hard to keep. It's not that I don't like to keep a routine I just find it hard to keep up with one. 

    That is why I only get organized when I have to. If you haven't already red my boost post about how to clean your room, you can check it out here. 

    But when I decide to clean my room it's like an internal clock that tells me it's time to clean. I might feel groggy or annoyed as I feel papers, books and laundry begin to accumulate around me. When I lose my pens as I find myself taking notes or others in the house begin to complain. I know it's time to clean my room. 

    So I will take my time and get organized in pieces. I will tackle the surfaces then that move on the that chair of the room. You know that chair. It's the chair that always ends up holding your laundry and knick knacks and my bed. Most of the time I just have papers lying around but it gets pretty bad being a writer. When you have papers and notes accumulating around you you always have to make time to reorganize. These things don't get done on their own. 

    Therefore I will make a mental note as I feel my internal clock tell me it is time. 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sign up now

    Join the newsletter

    Subscribe below and get freebies to your inbox.

      We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.

      How to start a blog

      So you want to start a blog. This page will help you get started with your blog. There are a few things you can do to help you do ...