Translate

Lifestyle sign up

Join our newsletter

Receive 100 FREE Lifestyle Blog post ideas

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    Getting organized: decorating my space

    As I think about of of how to clean my room, I think about what I want to do with my space. 

    Currently I do not have a big space. I just love at home with my parents. It's just my room a queen sized bed, a chair and a guitar. When I think about how I would decorate my room and want it to be open. For example, when someone comes walking into my room I want there to be a clear walkway. It feels more inviting that way. And as they look around they will see clean spaces. An inviting place to sit in my chair and play the guitar or the keyboard if they want to. 
    I have one friend who told me. "It doesn't matter how long you're in a space because when you decorate it you can move on the the next space and make it your own."

    In a way she is right. I have recently decorated my room with a graphic cover for my bed, white curtains and picture frames that I made myself and flowers. I feel the nice color makes the room a little more inviting for anyone who comes in to see it. 
    How do you feel when you recently decorated a new space? What is your favorite color scheme? I really enjoy teal and cream. Those would be my go to colors for a fresh look. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sign up now

    Join the newsletter

    Subscribe below and get freebies to your inbox.

      We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.

      How to start a blog

      So you want to start a blog. This page will help you get started with your blog. There are a few things you can do to help you do ...