Translate

Lifestyle sign up

Join our newsletter

Receive 100 FREE Lifestyle Blog post ideas

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    Be kind to your skin

    Sometimes I notice that when I take care of my skin, I am rewarded for my efforts. For example, sometimes when I take the time out if my busy schedule to wash and exfoliate my face, I feel the stress disappear and my outlook on life changes fir the positive. 

    I let my stress wash right down the drain with my coffee scrub and hydrating avocado face mask. No more worries as I sit for a moment and soak in the moisturizing benefits of my face wash. Life treats me a little smoother fir just a moment. 

    Try this scrub and face mask the next time you want to treat yourself 

    Coffee and olive oil or honey 

    According to Brit + Co follow these instructions: 

    1. Cut 2-3 avocados in half. Discard the pits.

    2. Using your hands, pull out the avocado and mash it up. Transfer to a medium bowl.

    3. Add 1/4 cup of honey to your avocado mix.

    4. Use a muddler or masher to blend the mixture together.

    5. Scoop out of a bowl and into a jar to keep in the fridge. (Note: This mask mix has a shelf-life of 3-5 days.)

    6. To use, rub onto your face with your hands. Leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse with cool water.

    Now before we start mixing, let’s talk about the benefits of each of these two super ingredients.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sign up now

    Join the newsletter

    Subscribe below and get freebies to your inbox.

      We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.

      How to start a blog

      So you want to start a blog. This page will help you get started with your blog. There are a few things you can do to help you do ...