Translate

Lifestyle sign up

Join our newsletter

Receive 100 FREE Lifestyle Blog post ideas

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    Give yourself a girly self care day

    I love a little mini girl's day to boost my self-esteem. I will take out my hair straighter, perfumes, and makeup to make myself feel like a princess. What a better way to spend some days inside being a girl as a self-care day to yourself.  I like to spend some of my days this way because afterward I feel better about myself, 
    I feel relaxed and I feel more confident. 

    Usually, when I start by pulling out my hair straighter, I begin to feel so much better because I know that by the time I'm done curling my hair I will look like a princess  I love to do the curly hair trick that I learned to do here on YouTube. It's a simple way of using the hair straighter to get bouncy curls really quickly. And ever since I cut my hair short, I have been flawlessly blending my hair extensions into my hair to enjoy long princess-like tresses  I enjoy using extensions because they extra volume the hair that you might not already naturally have. And if you blend them incorrectly, you can't even tell they are in your hair in the first place. 

    By the time I'm done playing with my hair, I begin to look through all of my perfumes. I only have three perfumes that I like to use right now, midnight Dfantasy by Brittany Spears, Gabrielle by Chanel and wild Blackberry and Vanilla Fine Fragrance Mist from Bath and BodyWorks. Each of these fragrances I got on a discount on previous trips to Costa Rica but I'm sure you can get them on Amazon. Please click on the links to shop for yourself or a loved one.. 

    Anyway, I enjoy these fragrances because they smell clean and remind me of the ocean in some way. Except for Gabrielle which has a pop of fruity fragrance like berries when you spray it on yourself. I feel that each of these leaves you feeling and smelling fresh out of the shower. 

    By the time I finish my hair and chosing my fragrance I usually think about the make up I want to wear for the day. I've been using E.L.F. cosmetics lately and I really love it for its quality and affordability. Moreover, most days I try to go for something that accentuates my eyes; other days if I want to wear a red lip I will go softer on the eyes. But I always love to do my eyebrows. They always say that the eyebrows frame the face  When I don't want to do anything else really exciting in my make up I will usually just do my eyebrows to make me feel more confident about myself. 

    When I'm done doing my make up, I will put on my favorite pair of skinny jeans and strap on a pair of my favorite high heels. Even if I'm not going to go out for the day I like to get dressed up just because its a fun girly thing to do. Immediately, I feel better about myself to become I took some time out of my day to get dressed and just be myself. Its fun walking away from the vanity looking and smelling amazing first thing in the morning. 

    Then when I'm all done, I will sit down and enjoy a glass of Tampico orange juice, which is my favorite drink. Even if I don't have anywhere to go out to show off my hair and makeup I feel better because I even got ready for the day. What better way to lounge around than to curl your hair and wear some high heels around the house just because. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sign up now

    Join the newsletter

    Subscribe below and get freebies to your inbox.

      We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.

      How to start a blog

      So you want to start a blog. This page will help you get started with your blog. There are a few things you can do to help you do ...