Translate

Lifestyle sign up

Join our newsletter

Receive 100 FREE Lifestyle Blog post ideas

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    My Giant Portfolio

    I recently just updated my blog to include two new widgets: Twitter and instagram. I'm pretty excited about it because I feel it makes it look more personal as you see a snapshot of everything on my sidebar. I started this blog with the intent to create a meaningful blog for girls, (and guys if they want) to read about health/beauty, art and travel-- A life style blog. Over the year I've written 55 blog posts and counting. I've linked my Twitter, Instagram, Behance and Facebook accounts to this blog and it's become a kind of portfolio of all the art i like to do.

    I really like how my Facebook has turned out because I've followed many fine art groups on facebook and as I scroll down my feed I see so many beautiful paintings everytime I open up Facebook that I can't help but share them to my profile. Later when I scroll down my profile all you see is art works, colors and proportions of different sizes, embellish my page. It makes me feel like an art collector of sorts because of all the relaxing paintings I've found. You can see it here and message me on Facebook.

    I even found an artist that i really like, David Shaub. He's like a modern day impressionist and I love how colorful and relaxing his peices are. 

    I also really like how I can link my Instagram on here. I have a link in the overhead, but there is a widget that displays my recent Instagram photos in a gallery for all to see. Moreover, I've linked my Behance portfolio in the overhead to show photos of different categories that I've taken, like nature, black and white and documentary photos. I will be updating that one soon. 

    So far I'm really proud of the portfolio I've made, even if no one reads my blogs or sees my photos. I hope to inspire others to tell their stories whether it be with words or images. Thanks for checking it out. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sign up now

    Join the newsletter

    Subscribe below and get freebies to your inbox.

      We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.

      How to start a blog

      So you want to start a blog. This page will help you get started with your blog. There are a few things you can do to help you do ...