Translate

Lifestyle sign up

Join our newsletter

Receive 100 FREE Lifestyle Blog post ideas

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    Get organized with an electronic password saver

    I am a forgetful person. Many times I forget names to faces, I forget what I wore last week, and I forget my passwords. Therefore, I need a password saver and I downloaded a free one from the Google play store. It saved my life. I have at least 20 passwords and I obviously can't remember everyone of them. I love using an electronic password savor and here are reasons why you should use it too. 

    One of the reasons I like using a password saver is because it keeps you organized. If you have twenty passwords like I do it's a good idea to download one from the Google play store. I use a free version, "My passwords". It's really easy to use  you just download, create your own pass word and log in your username and password for a chosen password that you want to save and voilĂ . You get at alphabetized password saver. 


    I also like that the password saver is private. When I search for a password saver on Google play I like to make sure it is password protected. You can choose any password you like just be sure it is something you can easily remember or else you will be locked out. That way you don't have to worry about anyone getting into your password saver without you knowing. 

    Lastly, I like this password saver that I use because it generates passwords for you. If I can't think of something on the spot and I need a string password you can toggle the shuffle button to let it generates unique passwords for you. These are so hard for anyone to guess because they come with an assortment of capital and lower case letters with numbers and symbols. Moreover, you can also copy and paste the password from your password saver onto your loggin page so you never have to worry about having to remember your password. It's all right there for you. Just copy from the password saver and paste it into your Facebook loggin for example and you're in. 

    Many times I have found myself forgetting my password to multiple accounts. It's not that in completely forgetful, it's just that I have so many accounts that I can't remember them all. I also don't want to write them down for fear of losing my notepad. I know that I always have my phone in me and a password saver works great because everything I need is already there. I'd you're forgetful Kirk me, have you tried the password saver? What do you think about it? How many times has it saved your life?

    Feel free to leave an open discussion in the cimmebtens. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sign up now

    Join the newsletter

    Subscribe below and get freebies to your inbox.

      We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.

      How to start a blog

      So you want to start a blog. This page will help you get started with your blog. There are a few things you can do to help you do ...