Translate

Lifestyle sign up

Join our newsletter

Receive 100 FREE Lifestyle Blog post ideas

    Saturday, February 1, 2020

    Why I would comit to the fine arts

    The times are changing, and leaves fall in autumn. I have decisions to make and I need a quiet place to think. Away from the noise, away from stress, away from bossy family. I might need to find an artist's residency while I grow out of this nest. My parents were mostly strict growing up and I felt sheltered most of my life. I still feel the affects of PTSD from my past but I am learning to put things behind me. Moreover, now I am older but I am still young at heart. Life has taught me to value education above everything else but I feel the pressure is on for me to read, read, read. I have actually learned to love to read but sometimes I feel the sharp shooting pains that do not permit me to read any more than I can concentrate for long periods of time. I hope this isn't something so serious and I just pray and work through these headaches the best that I can.

    Morever, as times are changing my brother just left. Our dad did everything to get my brother in vocational school upstate and now it is just me and dad. He is old and cranky. I do not want to bother him so I need to find a place to stay but I have two criteria: I must stay close to school and I must stay close to the embassy. I say this because school is more important than anything. As long as I have a degree I can bounce back and be someone in this world. However, as I am overcoming feelings of being sheltered I am thinking about how I can find a mental break, finish my masters and live somewehre that will allow me to grow as a person.

    Art school might be a good place for me to be myself. I would have a quiet place to rest and work while I pursue freelance writing. I will make art that is important to me and indulge myself in art history. There are a few projects that I have in mind for my family but should I consider leaving this for a later time? I have to think about the possibilities.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sign up now

    Join the newsletter

    Subscribe below and get freebies to your inbox.

      We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.

      How to start a blog

      So you want to start a blog. This page will help you get started with your blog. There are a few things you can do to help you do ...