Translate

Lifestyle sign up

Join our newsletter

Receive 100 FREE Lifestyle Blog post ideas

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    My hunt for internships

    I might as well finish what I started. I submitted an application for an internship in journalism writing. With the qualifications I have, I am sure to get a position to pursue experience in something that I spent so much time and dedication in. If I get a position in this opportunity I will be so glad to use it to the best of my skills. I will hope to become a stronger writer and a better team player. This will make my skills shine out from my educational experience, which is definitely something that employers are looking for. I also saw some other opportunities online for internships abroad as a correspondent. It would be an exciting experience to learn and write in other languages. I know three languages: English, Spanish and French. I would love to learn some more. Hopefully, with some new opportunities, I can expand my wings and make my family proud of my efforts.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sign up now

    Join the newsletter

    Subscribe below and get freebies to your inbox.

      We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.

      How to start a blog

      So you want to start a blog. This page will help you get started with your blog. There are a few things you can do to help you do ...