Translate

Lifestyle sign up

Join our newsletter

Receive 100 FREE Lifestyle Blog post ideas

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    My writing experience

    Sometimes i have posts upon posts written in my queue waiting to be published. I will write them one or two weeks in advance as ideas just come to me out of no where.

    When I'm sleeping.
    .... When I'm eating
    ...........when I'm out for a walk 
    .................when I'm writing 

    Sometimes i fear that I'll run out of ideas for writing. And I do sometimes. I'll go months without a word in my mind. 

    Then all of a sudden a spark happens!

    I've gotten more ideas as the new year rolled around and I strive to write 1000 words at least. It's good for SEO.

    This post is shorter though. I'm just writing because I don't want you to think that I'm posting things willy nilly. I just have so many ideas lines up and i want the meaningful audience to know about what I've written. 

    It's good for the soul.

    .... And my portfolio. 

    When do you get writing inspiration? What are some ideas that come to mind at random? Maybe we can chat about some topics that interest you. Let me know in the comments. 

    Leave me a message in my Facebook inbox so we can know each other better, here

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sign up now

    Join the newsletter

    Subscribe below and get freebies to your inbox.

      We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.

      How to start a blog

      So you want to start a blog. This page will help you get started with your blog. There are a few things you can do to help you do ...