Translate

Lifestyle sign up

Join our newsletter

Receive 100 FREE Lifestyle Blog post ideas

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    a poem about my wedge high heels

    Strapless, sandles, open toes 
    Kitten heel, high heel, stiletto 
    I love her style and i love her aesthetic 
    But the wedge has won me over

    One step, two step, three 
    Firm step, sexy step, secure step
    She's gotten me alot of compliments 

    While her hieght will never beat 
    The comfort of my favorite wedge 
    I love my high heels
    No matter how uncomfortable she might be

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sign up now

    Join the newsletter

    Subscribe below and get freebies to your inbox.

      We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.

      How to start a blog

      So you want to start a blog. This page will help you get started with your blog. There are a few things you can do to help you do ...