Translate

Lifestyle sign up

Join our newsletter

Receive 100 FREE Lifestyle Blog post ideas

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    Journal: a girl's day

    Ever just wake up and get ready for the heck of it even if you have no where to go? Today I rolled out of bed and washed my hair. I hadn't dried it with the blow dryer in a while nor have I straightened it. I swiped some eye shadow on my eye lids and got dressed with the outfit I would wear if i were to go out on a date with my non-existent significant other. I think i looked cute with my brown criss-cross sandals and cream colored cardigan. I walked around home all day with a red lip and spritz of my favorite body spray from Bath & Body works, Wild Blackberry & Vanilla Fine Fragrance Mist 💙

    Then after i got ready I ate so much i could fall sleep. I had Macaroni and cheese topped with bread crumbs and bacon bits. Then dad brought home donations of food. So I unexpectantly had two boiled eggs, with a mango yogurt drink and chocolate peanut butter cookies for desert. I felt really satisfied, so i had to lie down. After I scrolled through Instagram for an hour, i wanted to search for art in my room. 

    I took a few pictures of this keyboard to document a story of song. I really like how the depth of field disappears into the background as the keys are photographed.
    I put note stickers to help me find the keys when i was learning how to play.

    I also took a picture of this basket to document all the things I'd cary in it. I thought of  taking a picnic with this basket but all it's ever gone with me is to the laundry mat because it holds my clothes.
    I like the shadows it creates as the light falls on it through the window. 
    After my day was over, i did some work.

    Now I'm curled up writing this blog post. I had a good day. More satisfying than most. At least it was satisfying for being single, which isn't all that bad. Alone time is good. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sign up now

    Join the newsletter

    Subscribe below and get freebies to your inbox.

      We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.

      How to start a blog

      So you want to start a blog. This page will help you get started with your blog. There are a few things you can do to help you do ...