Translate

Lifestyle sign up

Join our newsletter

Receive 100 FREE Lifestyle Blog post ideas

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    I love E.L.F. make up


    In college, I needed quality make up at an affordable price. It's very hard to find good drug store make up but someone recommended E.L.F. cosmetics to me so I gave it a try. 

    Some of my favorite thing about it are it's creamy lipstick, foundation and mascara. I really enjoy them because their application is flawkess. I found a foundation that fits my skin tone, I think I am porcelain and it feels so smooth in my skin when I apply it. I also really enjoy their lipsticks because they smell so good. They smell Kirk coconut oil and the application is so smooth. You can use it with a lip balm and it will leave your lips feeling so soft. Finally, I live their mascara because there is a lot of product on the wand. Whenever I pull out the mascara I get a nice coverage of mascara on my lashes and I feel so roetty afterwards. 

    I think I will continue using E.LF. cosmetics even after college. It was there for me when I didn't have much money in my pocket and it still feels like a nice brand that I would use daily. I need to get a Rosy pink shade of lip stick the next time I go shopping for lip stick and I want to get it with E L F. My favorite drug store brand so far. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sign up now

    Join the newsletter

    Subscribe below and get freebies to your inbox.

      We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.

      How to start a blog

      So you want to start a blog. This page will help you get started with your blog. There are a few things you can do to help you do ...