Translate

Lifestyle sign up

Join our newsletter

Receive 100 FREE Lifestyle Blog post ideas

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    My love and hate relationship with reading

    Does anyone enjoy reading as much as I do? I enjoy reading a lot but during this time I find it very difficult to read. It's very hard for me to concentrate on large blocks of text for long periods of time and I feel a lot of stress when it comes to reading. I feel that's why I like photography because I'm telling a story with pictures. Eheras as essay tells a complete story with words and symbols on lines of pages, photography tells stories with details of light, shadow and a subject in motion. 

    I took this photo outside of the library after I checked out these books. These books have to do with history in the medieval ages. I like this subject because I have always been drawn to the style of art and dress of the time period, especially the middle to late Renaissance time period. I was in need of looking up some research pages and although I only got to read like ten pages before getting tired I documented the way the wind ruffled the words of the pages on the asphalt.

    Does anyone else like to capture the depth of field in images? I enjoy the way the berries fall into a mystic distance as the mystery frames the breeze as it catched the pages of the book on this summer day. I wonder what this hot summer day was like on the same date within the pages of the history books. I wonder what the characters we're doing to keep themselves busy. Maybe painting a picture or writing a prose. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sign up now

    Join the newsletter

    Subscribe below and get freebies to your inbox.

      We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.

      How to start a blog

      So you want to start a blog. This page will help you get started with your blog. There are a few things you can do to help you do ...