Translate

Lifestyle sign up

Join our newsletter

Receive 100 FREE Lifestyle Blog post ideas

    Thursday, July 30, 2020

    If you love seafood go here

    If you love seafood and you're in the central Florida area you have to try out this seafood restaurant at N. Highway 441. The other day dad brought home three meals  in white plastic bags from Sam's St. John's seafood restaurant. it was a spectacle as I watched him divide the meals evenly between the three of us. It goes without saying that he brought home A LOOOOOT of fiod. But tasty food at that. All together, the meals came with fried okra, hush puppies, french fries, chicken nuggets, and shrimp with a side of sauce. All the food is very tasty as it comes lightly fried with massive helpings. I tried taking a picture after everything was distributed but the lighting was so bad at the moment I couldn't get a decent picture of my meal. 
    However, I got a photo of their menu and will share it with you at the top of this post. In my opinion, all the seafood us very comforting the way that Sam cooks it. I especially like the way the french fries were cooked to a crispy finish. I even recommend eating the hush puppies while they are hot because they are so comforting. The next time you are out in 441 I recommend going to visit this great restaurant. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sign up now

    Join the newsletter

    Subscribe below and get freebies to your inbox.

      We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.

      How to start a blog

      So you want to start a blog. This page will help you get started with your blog. There are a few things you can do to help you do ...